Adult Lessons – Optional
• Adults 18 years and older
• Must hold a valid Virginia Learners Permit
• 1-hour private lesson – One on One
• Students choose how many lessons to take. Recommendations are given upon evaluation of driving skills during first lesson
• *Call 540.433.3668 to schedule an appointment*
Adult Waiver Drivers Education Program
Waives the DMV Road Test & Waives the 60-day Holding Period. Both portions listed below MUST BE COMPLETED, even if you already hold a learner’s permit.
Classroom Part 1
• Certified by VA Dept of Education and licensed by Virginia DMV
• Complete all 36-hours prior to taking Behind the Wheel
• Must be completed prior to taking Behind the Wheel
• Online or In Person classes are available
>>> VIEW CURRENT SCHEDULES <<<
Behind The Wheel Part 2
• Hold a valid Learners Permit & have in possession for each appointment
• 36-hour drivers education class completed and provide “Green Card” or Drivers Ed Certitificate of Completion
• Must have at least 10 hours of driving practice prior to starting Behind the Wheel.
• Complete 7 periods of Driving, 7 periods of Observation. 1 period of driving & 1 period of observation completed at a time with another adult student
• Pass the road test with SVDS Inc. and present your Adult Waiver Certificate to DMV to receive your license.
• Adult Waiver Program waives the Road Test at the DMV plus WAIVES the 60 day Holding Period requirement.
Failed Road Test 3 Times?
Adults 18 years and older
• Failed the Road Test at DMV 3 Times
• Complete 7 hours of driving
• Flexible Schedule & Payment Plan
• Bring ID for each lesson
• Have valid Learners Permit
• ***Once course is complete and certificate is issued, you can re-test at DMV as many times as necessary
*Call for Appointment